Hindu Calendar app is based on Panchang, also known as Panchangam, and is used to signify five origins of Vedic Forecasting that is to say Tithi, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana, and Var (weekday). These five origins when united for a day are identified as Panchang. These five origins transform every day along with the movement of the Moon and Sun.
Therefore, followers of Hindu culture consult the Hindu Calendar app on day to day basis. To conclude, the Hindu Calendar app is one of the most reliable native Hindu calendar applications available on Android that even functions without internet connectivity.
You may also like to download Simple Calendar Pro v6.8.2
Hindu Calendar 2.2.1 APK Features
- Includes Tithi, nakshatra, paksha, Shukla, Krishna, yoga, Karana, and vaar
- Displays varsh or Year, maah i.e. month purnimant and Amavasya, the zodiac of moon, ayana, Dakshinayan, Uttarayan, the ritu or Time of year alongside the finished times
- Shows Kundali or Kundli for any place and any day and phase equally in Northern Indian and Southern Indian style
- Bookmark the kundalis for retrieving them later
- Kundali Corresponding Ashtakoota Guna Milan of the kundalis, display the notch out of 50 gunas
- Vimshottari Dasha for the kundali together with the rashi, lagna, Varna, Nadi, Yoni, Gana, and Stability of Dasha
- Integrates comprehensive panchang view presenting the padas, moonrise and moonset, dawning and evening for the selected location
- Provides calculated kundali results for the selected location
Hindu Calendar 2.2.1 APK Technical Details
- Size: 7 MB
- Package Name: File_Manager_v2.5.7.apk
- Current Version: 7.0.5
- Requires Android: 4.1 and up
- Updated: June 5, 2020
- Price: Free
- Developer: Alok Mandavgane
Download Hindu Calendar 2.2.1 APK Free
Click on the button given below to initiate the downloading process of Hindu Calendar 2.2.1 APK free. It is a 100% neat and clean setup of Hindu Calendar 2.2.1 APK with super-fast downloading speed.